Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I woke up this morning in a sorely mood. My head was pounding, my throat was dry, and there was 6 more inches of snow on the ground. For fuck's sake, it's March; we ought to be wrapping up all this snow nonsense right about now. I'm starting to think that my room is never going to be clean untill I just throw everything that I own in the trash. I might weep if that happened though. I don't like to think of myself as a materialistic person, but if my comic books got thrown away, there would be a few tears.

Today is new comic book day, I am currently taking a look to see what's out. Looks like the latest Ultimate Spiderman, the first Ultimate Ironman, Exiles and much much more I'm sure. I shall be heading out in a few hours when the store opens. Search me as to what else to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment