Thursday, March 03, 2005

"I AM DAMN WELL SERIOUS!!!"

I'm still so very tired right now. It's past 11 in the morning and still feel like I just woke up even though I've been up for 2 hours. Throat is still dry, just like yesterday. The poptarts that I had this morning were good. Poptarts; If I beleived in heaven, poptarts would be it.

I just read this article about a teacher would pulled a chair out from under a student who refused to stand for the national anthem that was playing on a tv or loudspeaker or something. One of his friend's videotaped the incident. What's dissapointing about this is that the kid says that there was nothing political in what he did. He just said something to the effect of "I think I should have the right....". What kills me about this is the teacher; there is a video, which I will post a link to at the bottom of the page. He's a fuckin maniac in the video. A fuckin maniac about the national anthem. I don't stand for national anthems, nor do I bow my head for prayer. Though the kid said it wasn't political, it sickens me kids are being forced to do this.

The funniest part of it is when the teacher screams "I AM DAMN WELL SERIOUS!!!"

http://nyc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/142004/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment