My Space has to be the most annoying site to use on the internet. Here are my reasons for hating it (in no particular order):
1. People you don't know and have nothing in common with are always asking you to be their friends. I suspect this is just to up their "friends" tally.
2. Porn stars are constantly trying to get you to be their friends. I get nervous opening up myspace when my girlfriend is in the room cause I'm afraid she's gonna think I'm some kind of perv.
3. People change their display names constantly. One day my friend's name is Mike, the next it's "Sarrow and Pain". I don't know who the fuck is sending me messages.
4. The damn songs people put on their pages. You've got no choice but to let them load and you have to click the stop button 15 times before it actually stops. You like My Chemical Romance, I get it...really.
5. The fact that I can't put a comment in my own comments.
6. I have to go to a persons page and deal with their bullshit if I want to send a message.
7. My friends who won't send me email and will only send me messages on myspace.
8. People who put giant graphics in their background making it impossible to read their profile page. Solid colors work people...not fucking mona lisa paintings.
9. The giant singles meeting place ads. Again, with the porn and the girlfriend thing.
10. Can I create my own forum? I have no idea...but I sure as hell don't want to talk to 8 million teenagers in the ones they have set up.
11. That damn Daniel or whoever guy that's a myspace admin who puts himself as your friend so he can show you all the great features. I see him in everyones because they don't bother to delete him.
12. It's organized like a damn maze. There's about 4 places to click to invite people, 3 more check messages, a block or two down here and there showing other people's messages.
There's much more I'll think of I'm sure.