Thursday, August 17, 2006

Gametap

I signed up for a free trial of Gametap. I love it so far, but I'm interested in knowing how much I will love it once the novelty wears off. If I decide to keep it past the free trial, I think I'll cancel my subscription to entertainment weekly. Yeah, I always read it...but am I really get any interesting information out of it that I'm not getting online...probably not.

I'm writing this slightly motion sick from playing Descent 2. I had the game back in high school and I forgot how stomach turning the game play is. You stear a ship through these 3D 360 degree caves. Stearing those ships more of an art than a science. It's a lot of swirling around in every possible direction trying to fire missles at flying robots coming at you from 6 different caverns on 6 different latteral planes. I'm also happy they have all my favorite sonic the hedghog games. Hydro Thunder has been another favorite. Sassy has become obsessed with Bubble Bobble. Witch is cool cause it's a lot more fun playing that with her than it is playing candy land or hide and seek (She always hides in the same 2 places and I have to pretend I don't know where she is). Lets see...Super Street Fighter II arcade, which is a lot harder than the genesis game cause they originally intended you to keep dumping quarters in the machine. That, and you can't adjust the difficulty. Excuse me, I'm going to go take some pepto-bismol to prevent vomiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment