Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Even if you're a Hillary hating conspiracy theorist, her leaked Wall street remarks were....unremarkable. I've seen headlines from crappy second-hand "we only post links to stuff, and don't do any actual journalism" sites with headlines like "No Wonder She Didn't Want to Release the Transcripts!". I'm over here like...did you read it? The big "damning" thing I heard people up in arms for was her saying that "Blaming wall street for the financial crisis is an over-simplification"... Which, it is. A perfect storm of different factors went into creating that mess, yes, INCLUDING sketchy Wall Street behavior.

 I'd be a terrible politician. "My fellow Americans, what if I told you that everything you think you know about the problems we face is only a sliver of what's really happening, and there isn't really one easy answer for a solution. Good thing for you I brought slides, get comfortable."

Washington Post - Wikileaks Reveals Hillary Clinton to be Reasonable

No comments:

Post a Comment